Webinar: Deliver Cyber Security Services to SMBs with SOC-as-a-Service
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM CST
The surge of ransomware and data breaches have small-medium businesses under relentless assault with minimal resources to combat today's attacker tactics and techniques. It is a digital epidemic where continuous cyber security monitoring is a requirement in order to avoid the likelihood of becoming yet another cyber crime victim. This is an opportunity for Managed Service Providers to step in and deliver a Managed SOC (Security Operation Center) Service.
Join the RocketCyber webinar empowering MSPs to deliver SOC-as-a-Service to the SMB industry monitoring threats across three attack vectors; Cloud, Network & Endpoint.
Register for this webinar and you will learn about:
- How to deploy RocketCyber's Managed SOC-platform delivered as a service
- Identify Office 365 compromises before the endpoint is impacted
- Setup log monitoring for firewalls, endpoints and Azure
What's NEW to be covered:
- HaveIBeenPwnd Breach Monitoring App
- 2FA Integrations and 3rd Party Vendor Apps
- Microsoft 365 ATP Email Security App
- Cisco Umbrella DNS App, DNSfilter App
- Deep Instinct, Sophos AV Monitoring App
- Syncro & Kaseya Bi-directional PSA Ticketing & Provisioning of tenants
Presenter: Billy Austin, President and Co-Founder RocketCyber
Billy Austin is the President and co-founder of RocketCyber. Billy is a passionate security veteran with over 25 years in the industry and is a frequent speaker on the topics of exploits, threats and malicious actors evading cyber defenses.
About RocketCyber: RocketCyber, a Managed SOC platform enables Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to deliver cyber SOC services to small and medium businesses. Built specifically for MSPs, our platform facilitates billable revenue opportunities while safeguarding small-medium business.